Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: *** A Few Things ...***

*** A Few Things ...*** 9 years 10 months ago #1381

• Thrasher24
  • Move, or GET Moved!!!
  • Thank you received: 1
I wanna throw out some stuff:

1] Is there a 2014 car set for the Whelen mod? (North and South)

2] I heard a rumor a few months ago that BR is makin a Lmv3 mod (better version of Lmv2). Is this True or False?

3] Is there an Updated Whelen and Late model (Lmv2) sound packs? (or ANY LM Sound packs)

4] Is there another version of whelen mod? (Mainly 1 with smaller tires. In game they are massive compared to real life and that seems to bother me with mods.)

3] Is there a site/person/group who takes:
a) carset requests (mine are sorta small)
b) Track requests (only got 2 I REALLY Care about)

Thnx in advanced for reply ik its all at once. Most forums don't like multiple stuff in 1 post but I figure its better than wasting multiple posts. I will be asking other sites to, jw is all. Thnx in advanced.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

*** A Few Things ...*** 9 years 10 months ago #1382

• racer612008
  • The Jet
  • Thank you received: 14
[1] - as far as on BER there isn't at this time, I have been wanting to work on some modified stuff for BER but just haven't yet (time/hurt my leg bad at the race track a month ago)

[2] - I have heard that rumor too, I know they are messing around with something as far as privately (they posted a few photos of it on their facebook page)

[3] - not that I know of

[4] - no, only modified mods that I know of for NR2003 is the SIModified Tour Type/SK Modified mod (Whelen, MRS, RoC etc.) and Bullring has a IMCA style modified mod somewhere.

[5] - well, what are you wanting, I have been learning how to mess with tracks recently, really depends if the person has the time or not. we have been kinda of busy as far as the crew here at BER.

*** A Few Things ...*** 9 years 9 months ago #1385

• Thrasher24
  • Move, or GET Moved!!!
  • Thank you received: 1
track wise, I was seeing if some1 could make Mahoning valley speedway in Lehighton, PA. And if some1 has ANY Contact info on the guy who made most recent/updated nazereth. (Was never released)

Others:
- A "More detailed/custom" CMP (Day and Night)
- Updated Dover (Not just Mips)

Those are really the only 1's I need. I tried using sandbox for but it keeps crashing nor did I cooperate with me wen it was up. If u know some1 who can help with thrack or are willing to make these as well please let them know Thnx in advanced