Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: News and Updates - 5/8/2013

News and Updates - 5/8/2013 10 years 11 months ago #681

• Chad Mikosz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 61
Hello everyone! Figured I'd post a few updates here, since I haven't posted much lately.

First off, I'm just getting my internet back tonight. Everything I've been posting the past week and a half has been at school, so I apologize about that. We just moved, so I haven't had cable or internet in a week. Secondly, I'd like to thank all of the members who have signed up thus far! We hit 4000 members yesterday! That's pretty big for us right now, and we can only get bigger, so keep spreading the word!

Next, Taylor and I have been working pretty hard on updates to our 2013 2048 Generation 6 templates. I'm excited about this because we've added a LOT of detail to them! New grilles, new decals, roof hatch, roof flaps, and side skirts are a few of the new updates. The first updated template that will be completed is the Toyota Camry. The Ford is somewhat done, we're just looking for some new tailight parts. The Chevy SS is the template that I have been obsessed with making it look right, so it will probably be the last one updated. I'd like to fix the headlight alignment, and some other little things. The Dodge WILL be started directly after the 3 updated templates are finished. I know we promised it a while back, but we think the Official 3 manufacturers were more important, so we put our focus there. Col.Fork will be converting these templates to PSP, so we WILL have PSP friendly versions available soon! I also have a few paint schemes to release, such as Jimmie Johnson's Lowe's/Kobalt schemes from this season.

I'd also like to Officially announce our support for DMR's 2012/2013 Nationwide Mod! I was fortunate enough to receive the painting files, before AMD had closed, so I've been playing around with some things, creating some new schemes, and some other things. I may do some updates to the templates in the future, but we'd like to finish our Gen6 files first. This doesn't mean we won't support the SRD/Sim Racing USA mod, but we will most likely focus on this.

Hopefully you all will stay patient with the Updates we are doing, and continue to post and visit our site!

Thanks everyone!

-Chad
Owner of BIG EVIL Racing + Designs
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bakes991, sawyer