Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SRD Closing

SRD Closing 11 years 1 month ago #161

• stangnutlx
  • Thank you received: 2
Im here from SRD. Too much drama on that site!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PepsiRacer4

SRD Closing 11 years 1 month ago #184

• hman24
  • Julio Chang Forever!
Mystical wrote:
SRD is not all going away, just the staff and downloads sections and basically any team projects they do like mods or carsets. Only the moderators are left listed atm.
Yeah I got that pretty much. There's a lot of good stuff though in the staff download section that's will be gone soon though. Guess I'll just have to download everything lol. Hopefully the people that were on the crew will have their own places to upload.

SRD Closing 11 years 1 month ago #186

• stangnutlx
It would make more sense to close the forum and keep the downloads available!

SRD Closing 11 years 1 month ago #187

• Mystical
  • Regular
  • Always 110%
  • Thank you received: 22
hman24 wrote:
Mystical wrote:
SRD is not all going away, just the staff and downloads sections and basically any team projects they do like mods or carsets. Only the moderators are left listed atm.
Yeah I got that pretty much. There's a lot of good stuff though in the staff download section that's will be gone soon though. Guess I'll just have to download everything lol. Hopefully the people that were on the crew will have their own places to upload.

yeah I'm curious where the entire crew will go. Not sure if they decided to no longer paint for SRD or just wanted to move on as well.

SRD Closing 11 years 1 month ago #205

• Burnout
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
That actually caught me off guard. I was not expecting that though I am doubtful it'll last long. I'm sure enough people will bug him enough to reopen.

SRD Closing 11 years 4 weeks ago #271

• slick
He's done this before so don't get too upset, he didn't expect Denis to return, now that he has.......

SRD Closing 11 years 3 weeks ago #312

We're left pretty much as clueless as you guys. For the moment I'm uploading my new stuff at NNRacing again. I still remember why I initially left NNRacing though so that won't be the final solution. I'm not happy about all my uploads at SRD are now just gone but I accept Matt's decision. It's sad though. SRD developed into a great source of both downloads and knowledge during the last 10 years.

SRD Closing 11 years 3 weeks ago #313

• ECUCOL22313
the most thing i really don't like about SRD is that i can't make render request on that site so i stopped going there and going different website. i could never get a new renders scenes like on track show room etc.... and also nobody helps me to get my cars render so i just go to DMR Outlaws Gamers and sometimes Ten0rs.

SRD Closing 11 years 3 weeks ago #316

• Chad Mikosz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 61
Checker_MC wrote:
We're left pretty much as clueless as you guys. For the moment I'm uploading my new stuff at NNRacing again. I still remember why I initially left NNRacing though so that won't be the final solution. I'm not happy about all my uploads at SRD are now just gone but I accept Matt's decision. It's sad though. SRD developed into a great source of both downloads and knowledge during the last 10 years.

If you would like to upload them here, you're more than welcome to bud.

It's really a shame though. As much drama as there was, they still had a lot of great work on the site, which is why I always check it.
Owner of BIG EVIL Racing + Designs

SRD Closing 11 years 3 weeks ago #323

• slick
R.I.P. srd! :P