Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how do i activate new gen6 templates?

how do i activate new gen6 templates? 10 years 3 months ago #1226

I'm sorry but im confused here.. sorry if i posted in the wrong place but how do i activate the new templates in nr2003? Help please!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do i activate new gen6 templates? 10 years 3 months ago #1227

• bakes991
  • BER Crew
  • Thank you received: 153
I am not entirely sure what you mean, but you need a program that can run Photoshop .psd files.

Photoshop CS2 is posted on the Adobe site if I remember correctly, or you could go for the other option of GIMP, which is free.

Once you get either of those programs, you can open the file and be able to edit it.
Paint Crew member at BIG EVIL Racing
Admin/Co-Owner at Solstice Racing
BER's number guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: unique28b

how do i activate new gen6 templates? 10 years 3 months ago #1234

I'm sorry to be less detailed about what i'm talking about. So i open the templates in Photoshop i have that and how do i put the paint from one car to the templates... i have 2048 car files how do i take them off that car and put them on the new templates.... i've looked online and its confusing to exactly what i'm looking for. Your help would be appreciated

Thanks!

how do i activate new gen6 templates? 10 years 3 months ago #1238

• bakes991
  • BER Crew
  • Thank you received: 153
Oh.

Assuming you have everything in layers, if you select each layer for the decals and base (ctrl+ click) and the right click on one of the layers and there will be an option for "Duplicate Layers". Click that and move it over (it will line it up to where it was on the original file so you won't have to move it in place)
Paint Crew member at BIG EVIL Racing
Admin/Co-Owner at Solstice Racing
BER's number guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: unique28b