Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 10 years 1 month ago #1317

Hi everyone, my name is John Zakarauskas III. I created an account to say that I can't open the 2014 BR Gen6 Ford and Toyota templates. I downloaded all three (Chevy, Ford, and Toyota) with the Chevy template taking a minute or two to open. Then when I try to open the Ford and Toyota templates my Adobe Photoshop freezes and I have to close out of the program. I want to use the Ford template for my car, I only downloaded the Chevy and Toyota templates to see if they worked.

Any help would be appreciated in trying to fix my problem, I tried the slim versions and they also did not work for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello 10 years 1 month ago #1318

I think I figured it out, it's the size of the file so it takes a very long time to load. I was only waiting 5 minutes before giving up, this time I decided to give it 30 minutes and it finally opened. 20 minutes in I checked to see it was open and ready to be used. Then when I went to save what I did it also took 20 minutes, only to see that while it was saving I forgot to change something on the template. So after another 20 minutes I saved it as a .tga and that also was a 20 minute wait. It takes me 1 hr 20 min just to save the car let alone making the car, all I know is that when I want to make a car I better have at least 2 free hours of creating time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.