Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: stolen parts

stolen parts 10 years 2 months ago #1280

• saven
I am making this form because a while back it was said that i had stolen some parts off of Chads templates for VHR,I did use parts off the templates, but i had ask Chad before i done it.I was not using this user name before and i can't think of the user name i was using because i lost every thing when my computer crashed. I will say first hand Chad has done a great job on his templates and i have not took credit for any thing i have used of his,I am not the type of person to steal,I ask Chad in a email about the parts and he said it was cool as long as i gave him credit for them,which i did. I own NR2K3 and have played it for years and i bought all the NTG games and just wanted a change,so i found VHR and i will say it is the best offline Rfactor Nascar mod out. VHR is not like most sites the people there really don't say much it is nothing like NR2K3 community where people talk a lot and you have a lot of support,I am no means a great painter like some of you guy's and when i paint some thing if some one ask for it i give it to them,and i don't put my name are any other name as credit for it because some times i can't remember where i got some of this stuff. My goal is just to find a racing game that comes close to NR2K3 and iracing that i can enjoy offline. I think Dave over at VHR has done a great job on the mod and i just felt like the templates lack some,that is why i used some parts from Chad templates and when i showed them I did give credit to Chad for the parts,and I and every one over at VHR would like to thank Chad for his hard work on the parts.I don't want to burn any bridges because i love the site here and he has some hard to find logo's here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.